Date: 2020-12-09 22:34:38
Learn how to add Amazon Affiliate Products directly to your WordPress website using WooCommerce and WooZone. I’ll demonstrate how I increase revenue from website visits by adding merchandise to my websites. With the help of your Amazon Affiliate Marketing website, you can make a full-time living thanks to the numerous advantages offered by the Amazon Associates program. Additionally, you may easily add products to your blog posts by utilizing WooCommerce shortcodes.
From $0 to $2K playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list… Excel Spreadsheet – The latest version can be found here: https://surfsideppc.com/wp-content/up… WZone Plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommer… WooZone Direct Import: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/de… PW Bulk Edit: https://www.pimwick.com/pw-bulk-edit/ WooCommerce Shortcodes: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document…
1. Install WooCommerce and WZone – The WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Plugin.
2. Configure the WZone plugin, add Amazon Product Advertising API keys, and Install the WZone Direct Import Chrome Extension.
3. Create product categories and add products directly from Amazon.
4. Install WooCommerce Shortcodes Plugin to List Products.
5. Use PW Bulk Edit plugin to edit your products in bulk.
6. Sync Products Regularly to Remove Out of Stock Amazon Products.
1. Use WooCommerce, WZone, and PW Bulk Edit WordPress Plugins: These 3 plugins will allow you to add and manage your Amazon Affiliate products.
2. Maintain & Categorize Your Products: Regularly sync your products and create categories for easy navigation.
3. Use WooCommerce Shortcodes: You can easily display products on pages with shortcodes.
MORE ABOUT BLOGGING AND AMAZON AFFILIATES – ASSOCIATES