Date: 2020-12-09 22:34:38
Discover how to use WooCommerce and WooZone to add Amazon Affiliate Products directly to your WordPress website. I will show you how I add products to my websites, which allows me to earn more revenue from my website traffic. The Amazon Associates program has plenty of features for Affiliate Marketers to earn a full-time income with your Amazon Affiliate Marketing website. You can also add products using WooCommerce Shortcodes directly to your blog posts.
From $0 to $2K playlist:
Excel Spreadsheet – The latest version can be found here:
WooZone Direct Import:
PW Bulk Edit:
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Products to Your WordPress Website:
1. Install WooCommerce and WZone – The WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Plugin.
2. Configure the WZone plugin, add Amazon Product Advertising API keys, and Install the WZone Direct Import Chrome Extension.
3. Create product categories and add products directly from Amazon.
4. Install WooCommerce Shortcodes Plugin to List Products.
5. Use PW Bulk Edit plugin to edit your products in bulk.
6. Sync Products Regularly to Remove Out of Stock Amazon Products.
1. Use WooCommerce, WZone, and PW Bulk Edit WordPress Plugins: These 3 plugins will allow you to add and manage your Amazon Affiliate products.
2. Maintain & Categorize Your Products: Regularly sync your products and create categories for easy navigation.
3. Use WooCommerce Shortcodes: You can easily display products on pages with shortcodes.
#FZT2K #From0to2K #SurfsidePPC