Date: 2020-11-13 00:55:09
Discover how to rank higher in Google and other search engines for your targeted SEO keywords. You want to rank for short-tail and long-tail keywords for your business. One aspect of SEO is content creation, and it is absolutely vital if you want to keep improving your organic search traffic.
– From $0 to $2K YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
– Updated spreadsheet (direct download): https://surfsideppc.com/download-from…
1. CREATE NEW CONTENT or IMPROVE EXISTING CONTENT on your website every single day. Apply on-page SEO best practices.
2. Understand what ranks for your targeted keywords. Focus on creating a better resource on your website.
3. Cover your main website topic and all subtopics comprehensively. Link your pages together.
4. Look for additional keyword and content opportunities through Google and YouTube.
5. Repurpose and market your content with social media, email marketing, guest blogging, email outreach, and even paid advertising.
6. Use Google Search Console to find additional keyword and ranking opportunities.
7. Focus on improving website engagement and your bounce rate.
How To Create Content That Ranks High In Search Engines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L57y9…
On-Page SEO Tutorial 2020 – My On-Page SEO Checklist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nO-y…
MORE ABOUT BLOGGING AND AMAZON AFFILIATES – ASSOCIATES