Date: 2020-09-18 18:00:42
Check out our Google Ads Q&A session where I answer 6 different questions from the comments section. It is important to constantly optimize your Google Ads campaigns and in this video I give you some Google Ads best practices when it comes to keyword targeting, negative keywords, bidding, manual CPC, Search Impression Share, and more.
1. How do I exclude all Google searches from my Google Ads campaign that contains a specific word?
2. Can I add broad match modifier negative keywords with Google Ads?
3. How do I determine when I should increase or decrease manual bids?
4. What if I have a high Search Impression Share but few impressions? And vice versa?
5. Is there a limit for Callout extensions or Sitelink extensions?
6. Should I only use broad match modifier keywords since they cover the Phrase and Exact match type?
MORE ABOUT GOOGLE ADVERTISING