Date: 2020-10-21 21:50:59
The 4 Ps of Marketing include Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. The 4Ps of Marketing is also referred to as the Marketing mix. In this video, we will cover some of the basics of branding for beginners in addition to setting the product, price, place, and promotion for your business. As a business and a brand, you need to set expectations for your customer and consistently exceed them. You should focus on improvement over time, but your products and services should be consistent so people know what to expect from your brand.
From $0 to $2K playlist:
Excel Spreadsheet – The latest version can be found here:
The 4Ps of Marketing:
Product – What you sell
Price – How much it costs
Place – Where you sell it
Promotion – Marketing strategy
Questions to Ask about your Brand:
– What is the GOAL of your brand? What experience do you want customers to have?
– What is the PRODUCT or SERVICE you are selling?
– Do you want to be a low cost PRICE leader or offer the highest quality at the best PRICE?
– Where is the PLACE customers go to purchase your product/service?
– What PROMOTION strategies will drive new customers and engage existing customers?
5 Branding Keys:
1. Defining your target audience
2. Defining a goal for your brand
3. Setting customer expectations
4. Creating consistent visual assets
5. Product/Service consistency
You need to define what you are going to sell, how much it will cost, where you will sell it, and how you will promote it.
When it comes to branding, you want to be consistent in terms of style and voice so you can reach and convert your target audience.
#FZT2K #From0to2K #SurfsidePPC