Date: 2020-11-24 23:19:09
Discover the best way to write blog posts that rank high in search engines like Google. It’s very difficult to rank high in Google and it takes a combination of good content, Search Engine Optimization, a high-quality website UX, backlinks, and time. In this video, I give you the methods I use to rank higher in Google for short-tail keywords and long-tail keywords.
– From $0 to $2K YouTube playlist:
– Updated spreadsheet (direct download):
– Google Keyword Planner:
– Keywords Everywhere:
How to Create Content that Ranks High in Search Engines:
1. Start with an outline with relevant long-tail keywords and common questions.
2. What is currently ranking high on Google for the keyword you are targeting?
3. What type of blog post are you writing?
Common Types of Blog Posts:
– Tutorials & ‘How to’
– Visual (videos, infographics, charts)
– Lists (checklists, tips, tools, etc.)
– Product reviews
– What is _______?
– Overviews and guides
Common Elements of a Blog Post:
– What will the article teach the reader
– Key Information and Insights
– Start with most impactful information
– Visual Information (videos, infographics, images)
– Bullet Points (3-10 points, benefits, tips)
– Internal Resources and External Resources
– Summary & Prompt Reader
– Table of Contents
– Call to Action
– Social Media sharing
– On-page SEO
– Meta description
– Featured image
Connect Each Keyword to User Intent: You want to appeal to the REASON that people are searching particular keywords with your writing.
Create Better Resources than Competitors: Focus on creating comprehensive, helpful, and user-friendly pages for your targeted keywords. Keep content up to date.
Use Outlines: Outlines help you create comprehensive content and they will help when targeting long-tail keywords.
#FZT2K #From0to2K #SurfsidePPC